I cannot believe that my little boy is four!! Where does the time go? Bryce had a pirate/monster truck birthday party. He likes a little bit of everything. He wanted pink icing with sprinkles for his cake...but Dad convinced him otherwise. HaHa. Here are a couple of candids from the party.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
BIRTHDAY BOY BRYCE
I cannot believe that my little boy is four!! Where does the time go? Bryce had a pirate/monster truck birthday party. He likes a little bit of everything. He wanted pink icing with sprinkles for his cake...but Dad convinced him otherwise. HaHa. Here are a couple of candids from the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks like a super fun birthday! Happy birthday Bryce! I think you should have let him have pink frosting w/sprinkles(the macho make my son hate all things girl is seriously overrated). However, I do remember Sawyer wanting to be the pink Care Bear for Halloween one year and I did talk him into being the blue one instead. We miss you guys. Come and see us.
wow.....time does fly. I remember bring you guys a candy poster after he was born. Glad to see all is well!
Pink with sprinkles is my favorite!! He's 4!! That is crazy...crazy exciting :). What did he get for his birthday? Happy Birthday Brycers!
Wow LeeAnn! I had no idea you had a blog!
Remember us from Modesto 2nd Ward? How are you doing??
Your pics look great.
Hoping you are all happy and well in ID! We moved to PA almost 2 years ago... Totally different than Ca, and we're loving it.
We have a girl, Livia, and a boy, Thomas, and another baby boy due in January. I'm betting he comes in Feb, though!
Talk to you later!
Jana Harrington
Post a Comment