We were lucky enough to receive our first good snowfall of the year. I actually quite enjoy the first snow. The ground is covered in snow, everything looks pristine, and it makes me want to start a fire and cuddle inside for the day.
Bryce had other ideas about how we should enjoy the snow. After putting Kate down for a nap, we got all bundled up and headed outside to play. We played for a couple of hours. Bryce helped me shovel snow. At one point I noticed he was shoveling paths around our house, all through the grass, I asked him why he was shoveling those paths...his response was so the elves had a path to walk around our house. Mom, elves are really small and their little legs can't walk through the snow.
Well duh, mom, of course it makes sense to shovel walkways for the elves. what was I thinking?




2 comments:
Your snow looks pretty... Mikey
Hi Lee Ann! Cute family. Your house looks lovely. Nice to "see" you!
Post a Comment