


We lost our family pet Rocky on January 11, 2009. The kids and I were at Shriners for Kate's checkup and poor Rocky was hit by a car sometime during the day. Mark came home from work and found him, rushed him to the vet, but it was too late. We made the decision to put Rocky to sleep. I feel bad I was not here to help Mark, yet I am glad the kids were spared the trauma of seeing or finding Rocky after he was hit.
It is so hard to lose a family pet! We have had Rocky in our family for 8 years. I got him as a gift for Mark when he was just six weeks old. He was our first child!! He was a great dog and our family will miss him.
Bryce was devastated when Rocky died. He is a little boy that loves animals! His favorite thing was to go outside exploring and have Rocky tag along behind. Since Rocky died Bryce has wanted a new puppy.
We finally relented two weeks ago and found a new little black lab. We got him late Saturday evening and were up all night long with him :). We came to a mutual decision and our new pup will be Cooper. Bryce and Kate love the puppy. Bryce has even been helping feed and take care of him.




1 comment:
I love him!!! He is so cute and the smile on your families faces - they are priceless. We were so sad to hear about Rocky - he was the best.
Post a Comment