Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bryce's Doctor Visit

Bryce has pink eye. I love having sick kids. I especially love pink eye. I think this is the 4th bout of it this year. Crazy.

I took him to the doctor today. Bryce doesn't really care for doctors. Dr. Portor was examining Bryce and this is what Bryce had to say "My Grandpa is going to kick your butt." You have to love 3 year olds.

2 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

Hey, both of my kids are sick too! I was the first one lined up at the doctors this morning. Double ear infection, sinus infection and more snot than I can handle! Not fun!
The docter gave me somedrops to put in Dominic's eyes. Like putting eyes drops in a two year old is an easy task.
Hope Bryce feels better.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

Oh man....I love kids comments! Maddie has been saying "miss me, miss me, now you got to kiss me!" I asked her where she heard that and ahe said it was in primary....hmmmm, we'll see! Get well Bryce.