Monday, June 9, 2008

KATE IS GROWING


Kate will turn one on June 30th. I cannot believe how fast they grow.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new blog!

Kate is so cute... I can't believe she'll be one this month. I guess it's been a long time since we've seen you guys.

Time for a road trip...

Meg said...

Ok I love the spikey doo very cute!!! :-) I showed the pics to the kids and Joey still can't believe that is Baby Bryce. :-) He still reminds me of when we babysat him and our dog, at the time, wanted sooo badly to come in and lick his head. Interesting what kids remember huh?

We miss you guys and once our housing market gets up to a normal range we are on our way!!!! :-) Wishing you all well!! Sending out positive thoughts to ya from Mo-town!!!

Mart said...

Love your new blog and I must say, those are the cutest grandbabies....tho' Bryce is getting to be such a big boy and Kate as cute as a button!
Keep up with the blog, it is such a good idea as we all get to enjoy seeing the little ones grow since we are all so far away....
Love
Grammy

Mandy Frehner said...

Your kids are super cute. Bryce is getting big and I don't think I've seen Kate in person. We will have to visit. I might go up to Lori's with the kids soon and then maybe we can come up there. It would be fun. Check out our blog sometime if you'd like.
frehnerfam.blogspot.com