Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FEEDING THE FISH, ASHTON





Grandpa and Grandma Cleverley took LeeAnn, Bryce and Kate to Warm River in Ashton to feed the fish last Friday afternoon. The kids loved seeing the fish jump. We actually saw an osprey pull a fish out of the water, Bryce really loved that.

We feed the fish for awhile and then had hamburgers at the Frosty Top (known for their rootbeer and not so much for the good food). Bryce had to have his picture with a pig at the Frosty Top.

We had a great day!

3 comments:

Mart said...

Lee Ann,
I so enjoy your blogs and the pictures of the kids and family. To be so far from you all is not what I thought would be when I had my children so close growing up. I always looked forward to the time of grandchildren and being able to "spoil" them! But being able to share in their experiences through the blogs and phone calls has been my salvation and then my visits are the icing on the cakes when I actually am with you all.
Love
Grammy M

The Aussie and the Owl said...

We're so glad you posted Lu! We just love seeing new pics of the kiddos and hearing all the fun things you guys have been up to in "spud country". We miss you!

Mandy Frehner said...

Sorry I didn't get to visit with you guys this weekend, but sooo glad to hear that Kate didn't have to have surgery! Hope she recovers fast and we can see you shortly. Thanks for the adorable outfits for Hudson, very thoughtful.