Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PEACH COBBLER

Let me share with you my favorite peach cobbler recipe so far this summer:

melt one stick of butter in an 8 x 8 pan, mix 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1 cup of sugar and about 4 cups of peeled, pitted sliced peaches (5 peaches) together; put this mixture on top of melted butter. Sprinkle cinnamon to suit your taste over top. Then mix together 1 cup of flour with 1 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla and 1/2 cup of milk. Place this topping all over the top of the peaches. Do not stir. Let bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lori said...

How perfect! I have been looking for a recipe for all my yummy Utah peaches. I'll be trying this one for sure, thanks!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

This looks delicious! I'm going to try it this Sunday - we have tons of peaches from the tree in the back yard that we need to use. Thanks!