Thursday, November 5, 2009
HALLOWEEN FUN
We had a good time this Halloween. Mark got to take Bryce and Kate trick or treating around the neighborhood and I got to stay home and pass out candy. Bryce was an old pro. It took Kate about 2 houses and when she figured out all you had to do was stick out your pumpkin and say trick or treat to get candy she was on board. Kids are awesome.
Bryce and his friend Logan
Dad and Kate
The cutest witch and Storm Trooper ever....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Cute costumes! Your kids are getting so big and adorable.
It'd funny to see kids with all the under gear on in states that have a normal fall. My kids were running around in shorts and short sleeved shirts! Your kids are super cute in their costumes:)
What a fun time! I love the kids costumes. Mikey dressed up as a spider this year and I was the web.
Hi! I am so glad that you found my blog! Email me at mtnrider9@yahoo.com so we can talk more. We need get together so bad!
Post a Comment